Have you considered travelling to Montreal? If yes, we understand.
It’s an awesome city that everybody should visit at least once in their life.
The best bagels in the world, an amazing array of high-quality restaurants, memorable festivals and much more.
There are tons of things to do in this city, enough for people to never get bored and tourists to never want to leave.
Just take a look at this view from the Mont-Royal… Isn’t it exquisite?
At Trylon, we aim to make our customers’ stay one of the best. It’s why we make a constant effort to find new activities that our guests could love.
Without further due, here’s a list of all the activities we found throughout the past years to help out.
- 5 Montreal Old Port Restaurants You Should Try
- L’Gros Luxe, A Great Montreal’s Restaurant
- 12 Montreal Gyms That Will Motivate You To Train
- 10 Best Cheap Grocery Stores In Montreal
- Best Way To Move Around In Montreal
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Stay At Trylon When Visiting Montreal
- Montreal’s Restaurants You Have To Try In 2019
- Bagels in Montreal: Everything There is to Know
- 6 Amazing Lakes to Visit in Quebec This Spring
- 5 Amazing Road Trips to do From Montreal
- Soft Serve Ice Cream: Here Are The Top 4 Spots in Montreal
- Montreal’s Terrasse Café & Bar On Top Of Mont-Royal Is Finally Opened
- The Impossible Floating Obstacle Course In Montreal
- Strawberry Picking Spots Around Montreal
We know that finding activities while travelling can be a very long and tedious task. Especially, when you need to go on multiple websites, open an infinite amount of tabs.
We hope that this page will be your reference in the future to make the process of finding an activity as easy as possible.
If you don’t know what Trylon is, we are an apartment hotel located in the heart of downtown Montreal. If you are looking for a place to stay, don’t forget to check us out.
We wish you the best stay possible and hope to see you in the future!